REVIVE THE HOPE
Public event (in Arabic language)*
organized by coordination group for Syria
Amnesty International Germany
With the following guests:
- Omar Alshogre, Syrian human rights defender and activist
- Anwar Albunni, lawyer and one of the founders of the Syrian Centre for Legal Studies and Research
- Ms. Mariam Alhallak, one of the founding members of the Caesars Families Association
- Ms. Fadwa Mahmoud, one of the founders of the Families for Freedom movement
Moderation: Yasmine Abdulhakime Sharbaji and Karim Suliman
You are kindly invited to join our event and discussion about:
- Shared stories about the Syrian Revolution. What has helped Syrians start their revolution against injustice and demand their rights?
- Surviving detention and becoming stronger and using it for self-empowerment.
- Examples of Syrian legal and human rights work.
- Talking about the Syrian Diaspora in Germany and their activities.
* Please note that this event will be held in Arabic language only (no translation provided).
Photos: (c) Omar Alshogre, Amnesty International Germany’s Syria coordination group